Become an affiliate! Every day, Mind Treasures affiliates change people’s lives. Our affiliates are tirelessly working to educate and empower the next generation to build a solid foundation in spending, sharing, investing, and spending by developing key habits and muscles. It’s never too late, or too early, to learn how to manage your money and other forms of wealth. We are looking for individuals, schools, community organizations, and faith-based centers that have a passion for providing financial literacy education.
- Are independently owned and operated
- Share their gained experiences from different communities with our global network
- Receive a discount on the ABCs of Wealth curriculum
- Maintain their status through an annual affiliation fee
- Receive the required training to conduct classes. Training can be done online or in person
- Receive continuous support from our organization
How It Works:
- Take an advantage of our facilitator training.
- Promote and spread the word about financial literacy in schools, communities, faith-based
organizations, and as a part of summer camp activity.
- Educate participants the value and concept of WEALTH and various elements of local
- We have plenty of class resources like forms, budgeting tools, videos, and power point presentations to get you started.
If you reside in any of the following areas please contact our Master Affiliates directly for program details and how to purchase the material. Only our Master Affiliates are authorized to produce the ABCs of Wealth workbooks.
- Botswana, Mahalapye, FinKnow International, Ms. Patience Goitseone Tshotlego
- Kenya, Thika, Family Seed, Ms. Ruth Kinyua
- Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Greenvision Network Link Ltd, Mr. Austine Yisa, Email
- Uganda, Kampala, Masterlinks, Mr. Alex Mukama Karoobi, Email
- In Progress, Tanzania, South Africa, Malawi, Egypt, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Rwanda
- Vietnam, Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City, Regulus Investment and Capital HoldingPte Ltd, Dr. David Nguyen, Email
- Philippines, Baguio City, Young Tycoons Academy
- Singapore, Altan Education, Ms. Divya Radhakrishnan
- In Progress, India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Turkey
America – Central
- Panama, Panama City, Ms. Sara Vergara
- In Progress, El Salvador
America – North
- In Progress, Canada, Mexico
America – South
- Brazil, Sao Paulo, Julio Santos Financial Consulting
- Bolivia, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Nur University
- In Progress, Peru, Colombia, Ghana
Down Under – Australia
- In Progress, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Ireland, Romania, UK, Germany, Italy, Denmark
- In Progress, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- In Progress, Fiji, Papa new guinea, Solomon Island